A good conversion rate is the difference between have a website that sells and a website that simply exists. Website planning, SEO, and website analysis are all part of creating a website that gains a high conversion rate. When choosing a web design team, it is important to select professionals who understand how conversion rates work.
Getting a Good Conversion Rate
Most web experts agree that a 1% conversion rate is a fairly decent rate. While seemingly easy to achieve, a great conversion rate is not something that comes easily. If you do not have a website that effectively sells, you won’t be able to turn readers into paying customers. Here are some things that your website must include if you want to generate a great conversion rate.
- SEO: you’ve probably heard a lot about Search Engine Optimization (SEO), but there’s a lot that goes into this marketing tactic. SEO is about more than simply keywords plugged into an uninteresting text. SEO requires excellent website planning, constant website analysis, and a well-built website.
- Website Planning: a website is only as good as the planning that goes into it. Anyone can create a website, but creating a useful and informative website is a lot harder. An expert design team should be able to show you samples of great website planning.
- Wireframes: wireframes are tools that design companies use to keep a website consistent and uniform. This type of planning helps a designer to come up with a design scheme that is eye-catching, informative, and strategic. Design teams may also use heatmaps to create a compelling website design.
- Easy Information: make sure that your website information (including buying details!) is easy to read and reach. If a prospective client has to search through a website in order to find details, chances are that this client will not become a paying customer.
- Great Content: your readers don’t want to be bombarded with confusing content and graphics that don’t relate to your website. Fix this problem by hiring a professional designer to work on your website planning for you.
Get a Return on Investment With Great Web Design
A great website is truly an investment. When you spend money on a website that sells, you will see your money returned when shoppers become paying customers. If you want to see a good return on investment, don’t hire a designer who can’t produce an excellent conversion rate. Instead, hire a design team that fits all of the above details.