A good conversion rate is the difference between have a website that sells and a website that simply exists. Website planning, SEO, and website analysis are all part of creating a website that gains a high conversion rate. When choosing a web design team, it is important to select professionals who understand how conversion rates work.
Getting a Good Conversion Rate
Most web experts agree that a 1% conversion rate is a fairly decent rate. While seemingly easy to achieve, a great conversion rate is not something that comes easily. If you do not have a website that effectively sells, you won’t be able to turn readers into paying customers. Here are some things that your website must include if you want to generate a great conversion rate.
- SEO: you’ve probably heard a lot about Search Engine Optimization (SEO), but there’s a lot that goes into this marketing tactic. SEO is about more than simply keywords plugged into an uninteresting text. SEO requires excellent website planning, constant website analysis, and a well-built website.
- Website Planning: a website is only as good as the planning that goes into it. Anyone can create a website, but creating a useful and informative website is a lot harder. An expert design team should be able to show you samples of great website planning.
- Wireframes: wireframes are tools that design companies use to keep a website consistent and uniform. This type of planning helps a designer to come up with a design scheme that is eye-catching, informative, and strategic. Design teams may also use heatmaps to create a compelling website design.
- Easy Information: make sure that your website information (including buying details!) is easy to read and reach. If a prospective client has to search through a website in order to find details, chances are that this client will not become a paying customer.
- Great Content: your readers don’t want to be bombarded with confusing content and graphics that don’t relate to your website. Fix this problem by hiring aprofessional designer to work on your website planning for you.
Get a Return on Investment With Great Web Design
A great website is truly an investment. When you spend money on a website that sells, you will see your money returned when shoppers become paying customers. If you want to see a good return on investment, don’t hire a designer who can’t produce an excellent conversion rate. Instead, hire a design team that fits all of the above details.