Miami web design is all about achieving online marketing success. With numerous businesses in the Miami area vying for a piece of online real estate, the competition is fierce. But with some guidelines such as the following, you can also get some benefit when you plan or redesign your website.
Let us begin by identifying which is which.
- Macromedia Dreamweaver is a web authoring tool Dreamweaver is used to build websites design templates from the exported Fireworks images.
- Macromedia Fireworks which is a graphic and a web design tool Macromedia Fireworks is a graphic and web design application.
You can use any software you prefer to do these specific tasks. Now you have to build a balance in your site between looking good and user friendliness. A good web designerneeds to create a site that can impress others. It should flow and should be well laid out, fast to load and most of all easy to use. You have to create the best coded and error free website that you possibly can to help the user navigate it easier. It should be web standards complaint and cross browser compatible. You have to know the type of website you want to design and have your goals in mind. You should layout the structure, colors and theme of your site.
Adobe Dreamweaver is one of the best tools used by designers and programmers. The Dreamweaver Template is the most popular feature and makes it easy for even the beginners to make a site. The best one is the Adobe Dreamweaver CS4. All you have to do is:
- Design the structure and save it onto the Dreamweaver Template. The document should be able to be edited.
- Now you can apply it to all the web pages and create new ones. Simply insert the content into the areas that can be edited.
- To change your pages you simply have to make changes to the template and save it. All the pages are updated and you do not have to check or change anything. This will save you a lot of the sites maintenance.
Moving on to image maps now. An image map is a visual cue for the viewers. It is divided into regions and the technical term is “hotspots”. You have to create the hotspot and then a link for the user to click and get to the hotspot. You can create many hotspot areas that can all be part of the same image map. Hotspot areas can be moved forward and back and resized if necessary. You can copy an image from document to document with these steps:
- Insert the image into your page using Insert-Image.
- Select it with the properties panel open.
- Find the word Map with text box and 3 blue icons.
- Give it a name in the text box.
- Click either icon that is hotspot drawing tools.
- Draw your hotspot area and give the link details.
- After you have drawn all of them click on the black arrow icon to get back the arrow cursor.
You can also add sound to your professional website by following these steps:
- Select the link to play the sound and then open the behaviours panel.
- Click the Add button and select the “play sound” from the pop-up menu.
- Select the sound file by clicking on the browse button.
- Select the event to play the music or sound.
- The coding is generated automatically by the Dreamweaver program.
- Save and test the file in the web browser.